About Us






Dear parents,

I am Jairam Singh started a autism help desk for those people who are feel helpless about his child. My child is also suffer from Autistic Spectrum of disease and I feel very helpless when I know this is only treat by exercise and practices. I search many places where we can cure this disease but there are too much expensive fee and cost which can't afford by a middle and lower class family so that I decided I am starting a organization where we can provide needed information and remedies to those people who are feel helpless. So I am take my first step by creating this blog.
I prey to god for those innocent child who suffer from this disease and Hope that I can help many peoples to cure his children from this disease. God bless you and think that nothing is impossible when you make your target to fight against this disease.

Thanks & regards
Jairam Singh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

स्कैम Scam (घोटालेबाज़ों) से कैसे बचें?

मोरल स्टोरी - सोया भाग्य (Moral Story - Soya Bhagya)

होमियोपैथी दवायें जो बचायें गंजेपन से (Homeopathic Medicine For Baldness)